[TCCM] RCIA and Confirmation Preparation

Kristelle Angelli kangelli at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 1 16:12:55 EDT 2010

TCC's RCIA and Confirmation Preparation Program will be held on Sundays
(excluding breaks) from 2:30 - 3:30 in the W11 Small Dining Room.  The
Introductory meeting is this Sunday, Oct. 3. If you are interested in exploring
the possibility of becoming Catholic, receiving Confirmation or are simply
interested in learning more about your Catholic Faith, we would love to have
you join us! Come to the introductory meeting on Sunday or contact me at
kangelli at mit.edu. Also, please pass along this information to anyone you know
who might be intersted.