[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (November 21,2010)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 20 17:08:52 EST 2010

== TCC Bulletin (November 21, 2010) ==
In this bulletin:
(1) Order your t-shirt now!
(2) Thanksgiving

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!
The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Order your t-shirt now! ===
Life just got better!
Just in time for the holidays, we will be ordering another batch of TCC
t-shirts.  Check out the design here:
http://www.customink.com/designs/mittcc/fxy0-000f-6tye/share
Shirts will cost $15, although that may decrease depending on how many
orders we receive.  Orders will be accepted until Wednesday, November 24.
Please visit http://tcc.mit.edu/www/a/tshirt-2010F.html to place your order.

=== (2) Thanksgiving ===
TCC wishes you a happy Thanksgiving holiday and safe travels!

Some TCC students are putting together an unofficial Thanksgiving dinner.  If you're
interested in the details, please email Elizabeth Choe (echoe at mit.edu<mailto:echoe at mit.edu>).

There are some events and activities that have been canceled for next week due to the Thanksgiving vacation.
Please refer to the bulletin (http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin) for this information.