[TCCM] Notes on the TCC Council Meeting, 2/28/2010

Amanda Turk turk at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 1 23:44:18 EST 2010

Hello everyone!

There was a TCC council meeting yesterday (Sunday) night at 6pm. The full
meeting notes are attached, but below is a brief summary of some key
discussion points:
* TCC activities are going well. Many student leaders are graduating soon,
though, so new leaders are needed.
* TCC elections are coming up! In the next few weeks, we will be asking
anyone in the community to nominate themselves and/or others to the TCC
council. Anyone, with any level of leadership experience, is welcome to be
on the council (and we definitely need people!) There will also be an
informational meeting about different ways one can contribute to TCC on the
council.
* TCC will become an affiliate member of the United Christian Organization
(UCO) under its new constitution.

If you have any questions or comments about any of this, please feel free to
shoot me an e-mail! I love to hear feedback from all of you, so don't be shy
about contacting me!

Have an excellent week!

Sincerely,
Amanda Turk (TCC Council Chair)