[TCCM] TCC Summer Bulletin (July 2010)

Tony Valderrama tvald at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 7 22:18:27 EDT 2010

** TCC Summer Bulletin (July 2010) **

In this bulletin:
(1) Summer schedule
(2) Help out with kickoff events!
(3) Saint Anthony's Feast 8/27-8/29
(4) New website
(5) Recruitment rules during Orientation

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

** (1) Summer schedule**

Mass: 10pm Sunday

7/25 - Sunday brunch
7/9, 7/23, 8/6, 8/20 - Friday night socials

The regular schedule will resume on Sunday, 9/5.

** (2) Help out with kickoff events! **

The TCC Orientation team has been busy planning events for the first
couple weeks of the semester, but we're still looking for people to help
run events!  Contact tcc-orientation at mit.edu if you can help out.

[8/27-29] Saint Anthony's Feast: Volunteer to lead an outing to the
"Feast of All Feasts", in the North End!

[8/31] Orientation T-Party
[9/3]  Activities Midway
[9/6]  UCO BBQ
Meet and greet incoming students!

[9/11] Semester Kickoff: Join us as we kickoff the semester with
an evening of fun, excitement, and fellowship!

[9/12] Welcome Back BBQ: Calling all cooks!  Help give the community a
hearty welcome back.

You can find more details on our website at
http://tcc.mit.edu/www/a/kickoff2010.html

** (3) Saint Anthony's Feast 8/27-8/29 **

Don't miss the "Feast of All Feasts", right here in Boston's North End!
This is one of the largest Italian-American Catholic festivals in the
United States.  We'll be organizing daily outings, so keep an eye out
for more announcements!

More details can be found at http://www.stanthonysfeast.com/

If you can help organize outings, or can lead such an outing, please
contact tcc-orientation at mit.edu

** (4) New website **

We are pleased to unveil our new website at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/

If you have any suggestions, or if you encounter a problem with the
websites, please contact tcc-webmaster at mit.edu

** (5) Recruitment rules during Orientation **

Please take note of the following recruitment restrictions during
Orientation.  Basically, we can't recruit incoming students for
student-run activities until the Activities Midway on 9/3.  If a student
asks you about TCC, you're free to tell them all about what we do, but
we can't go about handing out fliers or signing up students and such.
If you personally know an incoming student, you're free to talk to them
about TCC.