[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (December 12, 2010)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Sat Dec 11 16:03:21 EST 2010

== TCC Bulletin (December 12, 2010) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Seasonal Mass and Christmas Party (Sat 12/11)
(2) Last Masses (Sun 12/12)
(3) Procession for Our Lady of Guadalupe and Spanish Mass (Sun 12/12)

TCC wishes all a blessed, safe, and joyous holiday season and break!

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Seasonal Mass and Christmas Party (Sat 12/11) ===

There will be a seasonal Mass on December 11 at 8pm in the Chapel, followed by a Christmas party at 9pm in the W11 dining room.

=== (2) Last Masses (Sun 12/12) ===

The last Sunday Masses are on Sunday, December 12 and will resume January 9, 2011. Weekday Masses ended on December 10 and will resume February 1, 2011. Please refer to the bulletin for the suspension of other TCC activities.

=== (3) Procession for Our Lady of Guadalupe and Spanish Mass (Sun 12/12) ===

On December 12, at 1 pm, there will be a Spanish Mass. Prior to Mass, there will be a procession for Our Lady of Guadalupe around MIT's campus starting at noon at the W11 Dining Room. There will be free food in W11 following Mass.