[TCCM] TCC Summer Bulletin (August 9, 2010)

Tony Valderrama tvald at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 10 01:15:06 EDT 2010

== TCC Summer Bulletin (August 9, 2010) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Jesus in the North End (8/20)
(2) Saint Anthony's Feast (8/27-8/29)
(3) Help out with kickoff events!

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

=== (1) Jesus in the North End (8/20) ===

Join young adults from across Boston as we celebrate together. Schedule
includes Adoration, Reconciliation, Mass, and fellowship.

The evening starts at 7:30pm, in the North End.  A group will depart
from W11 earlier in the evening.  For more information, see
http://www.oymboston.org/pdf/pdf2010/feb/NEndfebMay.pdf

=== (2) Saint Anthony's Feast 8/27-8/29 ===

Don't miss the "Feast of All Feasts", right here in Boston's North End!
  This is one of the largest Italian-American Catholic festivals in the
United States.  We'll be organizing daily outings, so keep an eye on
http://tcc.mit.edu/www/a/stanthony2010.html for the final schedule!

More details can be found at http://www.stanthonysfeast.com/

=== (3) Help out with kickoff events! ===

The TCC Orientation team has been busy planning events for the first
couple weeks of the semester!  Contact tcc-orientation at mit.edu if you
can help out.

Saint Anthony's Feast (8/27-8/29):
Don't miss the "Feast of All Feasts", the largest Italian religious
festival in New England, right here in the North End!

Activities Midway (9/3):
Talk to new students about TCC!

Semester kickoff (9/11):
Join us for an evening of fellowship and prayer.  Meet the rest of your
Catholic community at MIT!

Welcome Back BBQ (9/12):
You're probably hungry after your first week of classes. Join us for a
delicious community lunch after the 1pm Mass.