[TCCM] International Rosary Clarification

Kristelle Angelli kangelli at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 28 11:22:28 EDT 2009

I've been getting some questions, so a quick clarification on the International
Rosary - it will take place tonight only at 7PM in the MIT Chapel. Adoration
and Confession will not be cancelled. We will pray the rosary during Adoration,
and Confession will still be available.  We do one International Rosary each
semester, once in October (the month dedicated to the Rosary) and once in May
(the month dedicated to Our Lady). Hope you can join us!
Kristelle