[TCCM] TCC Summer Update

Amanda Turk turk at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 18 17:34:27 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!

Summer has begun and, for those of you who will be in the area this summer,
TCC will be holding several special events:

*Summer Socials: *In the main dining room of W11 from 7:00pm-10:00pm on June
26, July 10, July 24, and August 7. Come join other TCCers for food, games,
and fellowship!
**
*Sunday Brunch: *In the main dining room of W11 immediately after Mass
(11am) on the last Sunday of the month (June 28 and July 26)

*If you would like to help with any of these events*, especially with one or
both Sunday brunches, please e-mail me and let me know. I am in need of a
few volunteers to help coordinate set-up and clean-up for all of these
events.

 Just a reminder that many of our *regular activities* are also continuing
over the summer:
* *Mass* will be held in the chapel every Sunday at 10:00am, followed
immediately after by coffee and donuts in the main dining room of W11
* *Taize prayer* takes place every Tuesday at 7pm in the chapel
* *Scripture study* takes place in W11's small dining room every Wednesday
at 6pm, followed by Eucharistic Adoration and Confession in the chapel at
7pm
* The *rosary playgroup* meets every Friday at 10am

Finally, the archdiocese will also host a Young Adult's Gathering at St.
Leonard's church in the North End on June 19 (tomorrow) and July 17.
Usually, at least a small group of students from TCC attend these
gatherings, and anyone is welcome to attend! Please e-mail me if you would
like more information.

We do not have a Sunday bulletin over the summer, but if you have any
questions about TCC's summer activities, please feel free to contact me!

* *
I hope you all have a blessed and enjoyable summer!

-- Amanda Turk (turk at mit.edu)