[TCCM] TCC Events for Week of 4/5

Christopher Ohlmacher cjohlm at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 6 12:50:24 EDT 2009

Greetings Tech Catholic Community!

There are lots of events for Holy Week, lots of changed times for regularly
scheduled events, and Easter Sunday does not have a regular mass schedule,
so pay attention to this email to avoid confusion.

*General Announcements:*
*Mass times:*
- There will be an Easter Vigil Mass at 8:30 PM on Saturday, April 11th
  There will be an Easter Morning Mass at 9:30 AM on Sunday, April 12th*
  There will be no 1 PM or 5 PM Mass this Sunday.*
- The regular Tuesday mass will be held at 12:05 PM.
 * *Friday we will have a Good Friday service at 3 PM on April 10th, and
will NOT be having Friday mass at 12:05 PM.
  Additionally, there will be a Holy Thursday Mass at 7:30 PM on April 9th

*There will be a Lenten Reconciliation/Confession Service on Tuesday April
7th at 7 PM.
*The usual Wednesday adoration and reconciliation will still occur, but will
start at 7:30 PM.

*TCC needs your leadership for next year!**
*Our Student Leadership Council has several vacant positions.  If you would
like to get involved in any way, please contact our current council chair
Joe (jcpapp at mit.edu)

*Upcoming Events:*

*There will be evening prayer on Monday at 6:40 PM in the Chapel.
*It will be over in time for Monday night dinner.
*
**Monday Night Dinner and Discussion from 7-8 PM in W11 Main Dining Room.
**Tonight: Universal Call to Holiness - Vocations
April 13th: Responding to the Call - "The Little Way"**
*
*Taize Prayer Group will not be held this Tuesday because of the
Reconcilation Service
*In the following Tuesdays,Taize Prayer Group night will return to its
normal time of 7 PM in the chapel.
Rehearsal at 6:30 PM for musicians or to learn harmony.

*Scripture Study Group Wednesday at 6pm in the W11 Small Dining Room.*
This semester we will continue studying the readings for the upcoming
Sunday.
All are welcome to attend any Wednesday. Please contact Elizabeth (
e_basha at mit.edu) for more information.

*Sacrament of Reconciliation and Adoration - Wednesdays at 7 PM (except this
Wednesday it begins at 7:30 PM)
*The Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered during Eucharistic exposition in
the lower level of the chapel.
*
Rosary Playgroup - Fridays at 10AM in W11/MDR. *
Join other parents/spouses and their children in praying the Rosary.  For
more information, contact Kristelle (kangelli at mit.edu)

*There will be a group praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet every first Friday
of the month at 3 PM.
*The chaplet will be prayed in the chapel.*
*