[TCCM] Divine Mercy Prayer Service ...

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 27 13:05:48 EDT 2008

Dear TCC Members,

     This Sunday is Divine Mercy Sunday.  There will be a prayer
service in honor of Divine Mercy from 3:00 to 4:00 in the chapel.  It
will include the Chaplet and other prayers to Divine Mercy in the
presence of the Blessed Sacrament.  In addition, Confession will be
available at 4:30 downstairs in the chapel.
      On April 30, 2000, during his homily at the Canonization of St.
Faustina, Pope John Paul II announced that the Second Sunday of
Easter would now be called "Divine Mercy Sunday."   Our Lord promised
St. Faustina, a mystic who lived in the 20th century, "On that day
(Divine Mercy Sunday) the very depths of My tender mercy are open.  I
pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the
fount of My mercy."
      All are welcome.  Hope you can make it so that we can join the
many Catholics throughout the world in celebrating this great Feast.

Kristelle