[TCCM] TCC Thanksgiving Dinner

Nabila Agila nmagila at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 16 18:06:12 EST 2007

Dear friends from the Tech Catholic Community,

You are invited! Join us for the TCC Thanksgiving dinner next Thursday 4 pm
(November 22) at the McCormick Country Kitchen and Green Living Room.

Help us to make this dinner a success! Please RSVP by Sunday 6pm.  This is
highly important since we need to estimate the amount of food that will get
and we also need to set up a complete guest list. If you do not know by
Sunday, please let us know that you may be coming, in order to help us plan
accordingly. Also, we really need help some of the tasks involved:

Transportation of the Turkey from Shaws/StarMarket to McCormick: We are
getting fully cooked Turkeys.
Heat up the food: Yes, the food, though fully cooked, may be cold.
Set up
Clean up.

Also, you are welcome to bring any board games, cards, etc if you would like
to. Please, feel free to reply with any suggestions or concerns.

Let us make this evening a nice opportunity to get together for the
enjoyment of all. Have a safe travel if you are going away that weekend.

In Christ,

-Nabila