[TCCM] Cardinal's Visit 5/17

frclancy frclancy at MIT.EDU
Tue May 15 15:16:07 EDT 2007

Dear Friends:

Just another reminder that Cardinal Sean is visiting us on this Thursday, May 17
at 2:00 pm in W-11.  We will have a prayer service and then have the opportunity
to talk with and visit with the Cardinal.

I know that it is a very busy time and that many of you have other obligations.
It is expected that he will be present with us until about 3:30 pm so even if
you can stop by for only a few minutes I would encourage you to do so.  Also,
please invite  your friends and associates to join us as well.

Finally, please remember that we have a 12:05 pm Mass for Ascension Thursday and
an end of the year social at 6 pm on the same day (Thursday).

God bless,

Fr. Clancy