[TCCM] Events for the Week of 5/06

Joe Pokora jpokora at MIT.EDU
Mon May 7 09:28:02 EDT 2007

This is MIT's Tech Catholic Community's (TCC) weekly email.
To unsubscribe use the list web page:
For up-to-date information: http://web.mit.edu/tcc/www/

---------------------------
TCC Events for the Week of 5/06
---------------------------

- Meet Cardinal O'Malley
- Building TCC's New Library
- End of Classes Sandwich Social

- Mass Times
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Monday Nights
- Graduate Scripture Study

---------------------------
Sign-ups and one-time events
---------------------------

- Meet Cardinal O'Malley
Thursday, May 17 from 2-3 PM in W11 Main Dining Room.

- Building TCC's New Library
We have received funds to establish a book/movie library. Please send
your ideas/requests for new acquisitions to Nabila Agila (nmagila at mit.edu).

- End of Classes Sandwich Social
May 17 @ 6pm
All are welcome to join is in the W11 main dining room for TCC's
celebration of the end of the semester. Featuring food and conversation
while honoring those receiving degrees or leaving TCC.

---------------------------
Ongoing Events
---------------------------

- Mass Times
Mass is held Tuesdays and Fridays when classes are in session at 12:05
in the MIT Chapel and on Sunday at 9:30 am, 1:00 pm, and 5:00 pm in the
MIT Chapel.

- Eucharistic Adoration
Eucharistic Adoration on Wednesday evenings 7-8pm in the MIT Chapel.

- Sacrament of Reconciliation
For those interested in receiving the sacrament of Reconciliation, Fr.
Clancy is offering regular hours for confessions on Wednesday evenings
from approximately 7-8pm (during Eucharistic Exposition) in the lower
level of the chapel. For more information, please contact Fr. Clancy at
clancyrf at comcast.net

- Monday Nights
Monday night dinner and a speaker or social is held in the W11 Main
Dining Room from 7-9pm. Contact Pat Engel (engelp at mit.edu) or Joe Papp
(jcpapp at mit.edu) for topic ideas or more info.
** May 07 - Sr. Susan Frederick, Sisters of the Presentation of Mary, on
Psalms and prayer practices
** May 14 - Game night

- Graduate Scripture Study
Father Clancy will lead the Graduate Scripture Study group this
semester.  We will meet Wednesdays at 6pm.
5/9 - 4-144
5/16 - W11 SDR

Volunteer Opportunities