[TCCM] Sunday Mass 4/15

frclancy frclancy at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 14 12:39:57 EDT 2007

Dear Friends:

Just a reminder about the Mass times for Sunday.  We will have the 9:30 am and
the 1 pm as usual.

The 5 pm was moved in the schedule to accomodate Cardinal Sean's schedule to 6
pm.  Even though unfortunately, Cardinal Sean had to cancel, some people had
already made plans to come to a 6 pm Mass and I do not want them to come and
find that they missed Mass.

We will keep the Mass at the 6 pm for this week only and we will have the
possibility of Eucharistic Adoration and confession from 5 to 6 pm.

I know that this inconveniences some of you, but I feel that it is the best I
can do under the circumstances.

God bless you,
Fr. Clancy