[TCCM] Events for the Week of 12/7

Joe Pokora jpokora at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 18 12:37:56 EST 2006

This is MIT's Tech Catholic Community's (TCC) weekly email.
To unsubscribe use the list web page:
For up-to-date information: http://web.mit.edu/tcc/www/

---------------------------
TCC Events for the Week of 12/17
---------------------------

- TCC WIshes all a Blessed, Safe, and Joyous Holiday Season and Break
- Please Consider Giving TCC A Christmas Gift Today!
- Christmas Celebrations in Cabridge and Surrounding Areas
- Spring Retreat

- Mass Times
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Monday Nights
- Graduate Scripture Study

---------------------------
Sign-ups and one-time events
---------------------------

- TCC WIshes all a Blessed, Safe, and Joyous Holiday Season and Break
*Dec. 17th is our last Sunday of th semester
*Dec 22nd is the last day for the daily prayers
Our Mass Schedule resumes Jan. 14 with masses at 9:30, 1:00, and 5:00
Tuesday and Friday Masses will start again on Feb. 6

- Please Consider Giving TCC A Christmas Gift Today!!
TCC invites our students to join in the seasonal giving of our Alumni
and friends in our collections today. According to your means, we ask
our students to consider giving the price of: A nice meal, or a CD, or a
fancy coffee or drink, double what you normally give, or whatever extra
you can afford.

- Christmas Celebrations in Cambridge and Surrounding Areas
**St. Mary of the Annunciation (135 Norfolk Street, 617-547-0120)
Christmas Eve: 8:00am, 9:30am, 12:00 noon (Spanish), 4:00pm (Christmas
Vigil), 7:30pm (Spanish)
Christmas Day: 8:00am, 9:30am
Sun 12/31/06: 8:00am, 9:30am, 12:00 noon (Spanish), 7:30pm (Spanish)
New Year's Day: 9:30am

**St. Paul's (Harvard, 29 Mt. Auburn St., 617-491-8400)
Christmas Eve: 5:00pm, 7:30pm
Christmas Day: 9:30am, 11:00am
Sun 12/31/06: 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:00am
New Year's Day: 12 noon

**Paulist Center (5 Park Street, 617-742-4460)
Christmas Eve: 10:00am, 7:00pm, 12:00 midnight
Christmas Day: 11:00am
New Year's Eve: 6:00pm
New Year's Day: 10:00am, 12:00 noon, 6:00pm

**St. Cecilia (18 Belvidere St./Near Boston Sheraton, 617-536-4548)
4th Sun of Advent: 8:00am, 10:00am
Christmas Eve: 5:00pm
Christmas Day: 9:30am
New Year's Eve: 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am
New Year's Day: 7:30am

- Spring Retreat
::SAVE THE DATE:: Feb. 9-11
Sign-up begins today! TCC i busy planning our winter retreat in Bethel,
Maine. Sign-ups will be limited. Interested persons please keep the
weekend free.
Watch the bulletin for further details.

---------------------------
Ongoing Events
---------------------------

- Mass Times
Mass is held Tuesdays and Fridays when classes are in session at 12:05
in the MIT Chapel and on Sunday at 9:30 am, 1:00 pm, and 5:00 pm in the
MIT Chapel.

- Eucharistic Adoration
Eucharistic Adoration on Wednesday evenings 7-8pm in the MIT Chapel.

- Sacrament of Reconciliation
For those interested in receiving the sacrament of Reconciliation, Fr.
Clancy is offering regular hours for confessions on Wednesday evenings
from approximately 7-8pm (during Eucharistic Exposition) in the lower
level of the chapel. For more information, please contact Fr. Clancy at
clancyrf at comcast.net

- Monday Nights
More updates to come after the New Year!

- Graduate Scripture Study
This semester's last meeting is Wed., December 20th, 6 pm in W11-SDR.