[TCCM] Events for the Week of 12/3

Joe Pokora jpokora at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 5 15:10:15 EST 2006

his is MIT's Tech Catholic Community's (TCC) weekly email.
To unsubscribe use the list web page:
For up-to-date information: http://web.mit.edu/tcc/www/

---------------------------
TCC Events for the Week of 12/3
---------------------------

- Advent Reconciliation/Confession Service
- Seasonal Mass/ Christmas Party
- Be Part of MIT Giving Tree

- Mass Times
- Eucharistic Adoration
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Monday Nights
- Graduate Scripture Study

---------------------------
Sign-ups and one-time events
---------------------------

- Advent Reconciliation/Confession Service
Tuesday Dec. 12 7:00 pm. MIT Chapel
This service will include music, scripture, a "communal Examination of
Conscience" and the opportunity for individual confession.
For More info conact Fr. CLancy.

- Seasonal Mass/ Christmas Party
December 16
Mass at 8:00pm in Chapel
Christmas Party at 9 pm in the main dining room/w11

- Be Part of MIT GIving Tree
This year we wil be providing gifts to 50 children from the Condon
Community Center in South Boston. Choose a child and buy him/her a gift
between $10 and $25-Gift suggestions provided. We will collect the gifts
on Sunday and Monday December 10th and 11th. Wrap your own gift or join
us in a wrapping session on Monday Night (5-7pm)! Sign up after Sunday
Mass or contact Dave (dhcrusoe at gmail.com) for more information.

---------------------------
Ongoing Events
---------------------------

- Mass Times
Mass is held Tuesdays and Fridays when classes are in session at 12:05
in the MIT Chapel and on Sunday at 9:30 am, 1:00 pm, and 5:00 pm in the
MIT Chapel.

- Eucharistic Adoration
Eucharistic Adoration on Wednesday evenings 7-8pm in the MIT Chapel.

- Sacrament of Reconciliation
For those interested in receiving the sacrament of Reconciliation, Fr.
Clancy is offering regular hours for confessions on Wednesday evenings
from approximately 7-8pm (during Eucharistic Exposition) in the lower
level of the chapel. For more information, please contact Fr. Clancy at
clancyrf at comcast.net

- Monday Nights
Monday night pasta plus is held in the W11 Main Dining Room from 7-9pm
and includes dinner.
** Dec  4 - Emmanuel Shall Come: An Evening of Choral Advent Music
** Dec 11 - Archdiocesan Pro Life, Project Rachel Night

- Graduate Scripture Study
Father Clancy will lead the Graduate Scripture Study group in exploring
Romans and Galatians this semester.  We will meet Wednesdays at 6pm.
12/6 & 12/13 are in W11 SDR.

Volunteer Opportunities