[TCCM] TOMORROW - Boston College Conference FREE TO ALL http://bc.edu/church21/

Paul Reynolds paulreynolds at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 4 11:02:58 EST 2005

TOMORROW - Boston College Conference
FREE TO ALL  http://bc.edu/church21/

Hello and thank you for registering for tomorrow's College Students'
Conference on Catholic Issues, to be held at Boston College! My name is
Tina Corea, and I am a BC senior and the student coordinator of the event.

With over 120 students registered, spanning 15 regional schools, we are
extremely excited for tomorrow which will be a day filled with small group
discussions on pressing topics such as sexuality, diversity, spirituality,
prayer, social justice awareness, and vocational discernment. Below are
some details which should make arriving to tomorrow's conference as easy as
possible.

-Fortunately, we are able to waive the fee completely for anyone who
registered after November 1st. That means you can still encourage friends
or colleagues to register TODAY for the event or to come with you tomorrow
at no cost!
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will all be provided for you.
-For DIRECTIONS to BOSTON COLLEGE, please click here
http://www.bc.edu/about/maps/s-approach/
-Please PARK in the Commonwealth Avenue garage. The conference will be held
in Gasson Hall, the highest building on campus. There will be students at
key locations to help you locate the parking garage as well as Gasson Hall.
Please click here for a CAMPUS MAP http://www.bc.edu/about/maps/s-chestnuthill/
-For further information, please e-mail me at corea at bc.edu or call the
Church in the 21st Century Office at (617) 552-0470

We are looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow, and to a great conference!

Best wishes,
The Church in the 21st Century Student Steering Committee

Paul Reynolds
Priest / Chaplain
MIT Tech Catholic Community
40 Mass. Ave. / MIT W11-012