[TCCM] IAP Catholic Church history class

Adam Nolte ajn at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 5 12:55:12 EST 2005

Dear TCC,

Ann Orlando is offering a class this IAP entitled "Catholic Church
History in Four Easy Lessons".  The lessons will be on Thursdays (Jan.
6, 13, 20, & 27) from 12-1pm in the W-11 Small Dining Room.

These lessons have no enrollment limit, and no need for advance sign up.
  Just show up, and feel free to bring your lunch if you'd like.  This
is a fantastic opportunity to use your lunch hour to learn about the
fascinating history of our Faith.  Here is the link to the IAP listing:

http://student.mit.edu/searchiap/iap-6324.html

Hope to see you there!  My prayers to you all for 2005,

Adam Nolte
--
Adam J. Nolte
Ph.D. Candidate in Materials Science and Engineering