[TCCM] RCAB Intercampus Retreat

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 15 09:52:44 EST 2005

Hello TCC Friends....An invitation to all from Fr. Paul:

>                   rcab   intercampus  retreat   -  all are invited
>                   feb.  23 @ 6:30  --  st. john's   seminary brighton
>                               RSVP: Fr. paul @ <catholic.mit.edu>

the central focus of this retreat is vocations.  the intention is to
place before the students the full range of vocational opportunities
available to them.  it is not an attempt to push them into religious
life.   it is planned with a desire to help the students prayerfully
discern how the lord might be calling them.  the retreat is at st.
johns seminary.  the night begins at 5:30 p.m. with evening prayer.
we will then have dinner at 6 p.m. followed by a panel discussion
with all vocational options represented beginning at 6:30 p.m.  this
section will conclude at approximately 7:05 p.m. followed by a
10-minute break.  from 7:15 p.m. until 7:45 p.m. we will break into
small groups and invite the students to reflect on what they have
heard.  at 7:45 p.m. we will report back to the larger group and have
sharing from each group.  at 8:15 p.m. we will conclude with a brief
prayer service.  i want to strongly encourage tcc students to come to
the retreat.  tcc will cover the cost and these intercampus retreats
are times when the students can network with each other.