[TCCM] Final TCC Council Meeting for the school year

Adam John Nolte ajn at MIT.EDU
Thu May 13 17:06:50 EDT 2004

Dear Friends,

This Sunday, May 16th, at 10:30AM in W-11 (during coffee and donuts) we
will hold the final TCC Council Meeting for this school year.  We will
have a number of student leaders, myself included,  who will be looking
to pass on their positions to others in the community, so please join us
if you have an interest in shaping and participating in TCC in the
academic year to come.  After taking care of nominations/elections of new
TCC officers, we will talk about some other events we are starting to
plan for the summer and fall.

*Please* consider joining us for this very important meeting on Sunday and
prayerfully consider taking an active role to make our Catholic Community
the best it can be.  My prayers are with you all during finals week.

God bless,

Adam Nolte