[Tango-L] ELITISM

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:58:00 EST 2011

 I liked Jack's post a lot. I hope to join him in that same pilgramage someday
soon.

 It was the word 'cliques' however that inspired me to post. I recently went to
two milongas, one in Mex. city and one in Queretaro Mex.  The BIG simularity of
the two dances was that everyone danced with everyone. I swear that with over 40
dancers at each, there was never more than one or two people sitting out a
dance. And they got to dance the next tanda.  A woman visiting from New
York attended one and told me that she would never see 'this' in N.Y.  when I
asked her what she meant she replied 'everyone dancing with everyone'.. I can
say that it made for a jolly time for all.
www.youtube.com/user/nacotete
www.theopendoorway.org/audiovisual.html
"Life expands or contracts in direct proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin
"The ultimate aim for every human being is to be immensely creative"-Norm.Mailer