[Tango-L] tango to rap

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 14:56:06 EDT 2011

Most of the self-proclaimed tango gods nuevo  or otherwise are good at only
one thing and that’s disrupting the floor for the  people who are dancing
social tango. They should all be required to put on tee  shirts that say, “I’
m a idiot”
In a message dated 4/3/2011 6:56:36 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,