[Tango-L] Apt. scam in BsAs

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 09:56:22 EDT 2010

Since so many of us travel to BsAs for tango, I hope I am not violating the rules to post this here.  There is a specific scam going on with an apt. owner in the Recoleta area which is discussed here:  http://baexpats.org/expat-life/11930-stay-away-apartment-rental.html

You will, of course, want to avoid this woman but also be careful with all transactions.  As things get more desperate in BsAs economically, I suspect there willl be more of this as there is more casual street crime now.  I have always had the nicest dealing with a number of different agencies and individuals which I recommend when asked.  If in doubt, check it out.

Buen viaje!
Nancy