[Tango-L] cortina help

Myk Dowling politas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:19:00 EDT 2010

On 18/10/10 14:39, Barbra wrote:
> I have figured out how to make cortinas on Itunes - but now I want to
> take several from one song.  I can't seem to do that on itunes - does
> anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Audacity is a completely free audio editor that I have used in the past
to split one song up into five different cortina tracks, each with a
single verse and chorus of the song. It runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
I also use it for other audio editing tasks, such as when putting
together bits for my podcast.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

(Oh, and its open source and thus free of restrictions on use, as a bonus)

Myk,
in Canberra