[Tango-L] Geraldine and Ezequiel

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 21:25:57 EDT 2009

Having spoken to my NZ contacts last night, who attended their classes at
the NZ festival, seems that they were better teachers in the intensive
immersion course before the main festival workshops.

I have been contacted off-list to be told that there were similar negative
reports on their attendance of a German tango festival *last year*.

Cheers

> Message: 11
> Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:31:25 +1000
> From: Noughts <damian.thompson at gmail.com>