[Tango-L] Tango Tower of Babel - Different Language, Different Dance

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 02:52:13 EST 2009

> From: Alexis Cousein <al at sgi.com>
>
> RonTango wrote

:> > Why can't you accept that nuevo is a new species with its own niche,
> > separate from tango (de salon)?

Alexis replied:

> Because there is no clear divide until *you* draw a line in the sand. You
> have no authority to do so ... >

IMHO, Alexis is being disingenuous. I think everyone knows the type of
nuevo that Ron is referring to. It's been described many times and numerous
video examples have been provided. And, if the dividing line is so faint, as it
might be in some instances, I'm sure Ron, and other die-hard traditionalists,
wouldn't mind giving the benefit of doubt ...

Jack