[Tango-L] Open House

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 14:03:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

If I recall correctly, some of you on this list may have organized or participated in an Open House event that brought all of the local teachers together.  I'm trying to do something similar (about 4 teaching couples) to attract new people and to promote greater cooperation.

I'd appreciate any experience folks might have with an Open House.  Like how much time was allotted for each teaching couple?  Did the sessions run concurrently?  How did a milonga fit in?

If you were a participant in such an event, what were the best/worse aspects?  What could have been improved?

Thanks in advance.

Trini de Pittsburgh

PATangoS - Pittsburgh Argentine Tango Society  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/