[Tango-L] Tango Pedantics

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 14:29:28 EST 2008

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Crrtango at aol.com <Crrtango at aol.com> wrote:

> Touche!   Admittedly, Petroleo is not the best example of
> elegance, but Virulazo is, or Chino, who is still dancing.

I read the text in the second post, which was about the evolution of the embrace from a side embrace to a front embrace.  The argument regarding the photos is that the embrace had to change to reflect the musicality that Petroleo felt.  In that context, Petroleo's dance could be inelegant.  I don't know what year the video was taken, perhaps before the more modern-embrace was adopted by most.  The photos could be mixing apples and oranges.

Trini de Pittsburgh