[Tango-L] More Nuevo Bashing - why?

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon May 12 17:14:22 EDT 2008

Sounds like different people call different things "Tango Nuevo".  It
might be useful for the benefit of this discussion to hear from those
who have contributed so far as what they actually consider to be
'tango nuevo", how they would describe it, and possibly name some
dancers, preferably extremely famous for the sake of recognition by
most, as clear examples of the dancing they perceive as "nuevo".

Thank you.

Nina