[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Sun Jan 13 14:05:22 EST 2008

Roger wrote:
<<My feeling is that if you have something that is SO important to talk
about, get off the floor and do it.  Floor is for dancing. Tables and
chairs, over there, off the floor, is for talking.>>

Last night at Centro Region Leonesa, I saw Mario from Milan talking during
the entire last tango of the tanda while on the floor.  At least the floor
wasn't that crowded at 10pm last night at Leonesa, so he wasn't interfering
with those who were dancing.  He must have had something very important to
talk about, no?

Janis