[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Feb 12 15:06:49 EST 2008

Sorry Chris, but  http://www.tangohk.com/tango_figures.htm
actually reads:

Some of the Tango figures that you can learn at the Academy are listed
below. I would recommend that you download these lists and mark off each
figure as you learn it. To help you remember you may also wish to include
your own brief description of the figure.

TANGO FIGURES FOR BEGINNER LEVEL

1. Walking in-line, in the tango embrace.
2. Simple navigation around the floor [repeated with each subsequent figure].
3. Walking in-line, with stops and weight changes [steps] in place.
4. Walking in-line, with rock-steps.
5. Side-step [left for men], walk outside partner [right side] and back in-line.
6.  Side-step [left for men], walk outside partner to ladies cross [Cruzada].
7.* Ditto, ending with the Resolution.
8. Front Ocho from the Cruzada.
9. Back Ocho from man's left foot side-step.
10. Simple Giro [turn] to right from Cruzada.
11. Simple Giro to left from walk outside partner [right side].
12. Use of the 'pivot' to change easily between Front Ochos and Back Ochos.

Chris, try to stay up to date - but that's not your agenda, is it?

Keith, HK

 On Wed Feb 13  1:58 , "Chris, UK"  sent: