[Tango-L] Milonga secrets..ugh

Richard Isaacs RBIsaacs at attglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 20:29:25 EST 2008

M> Thanks for your always logical feedback Trini but most teachers
M> on this list will continue to miss my point.

Mario -

I am guessing that most teachers will continue to miss the point
because they discuss things in terms of experienced students who
understand tango, rather then newbies who don't quite get it yet.

I can tell you that milonga is certainly alive and well here in
Manhattan, as well as all the other places to which I travel. For a
good introduction to the fundamentals of milonga, you might wish to
beg, borrow, steal, or (gasp) buy Fran Chesleigh's instructional
milonga DVD.

Regards/Richard