[Tango-L] [Tango-A] SA: Tango Therapy Congress

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Apr 1 19:00:33 EDT 2008

This is really cute!  Not that tango is not therapy...

Watching people dance and learn over the last 13 years, I would
propose with some certainly that everyone gets therapized, one way or
another, whether they want to or not :).  And things do get worse
before they get better, just as they sometimes do with more
traditional forms of therapy.  Neuroticism must be a side effect of
the treatment.

I assume they do not follow the principles of evidence-based
practice... I wonder how they measure the outcomes....

:)

Best,

Nina