[Tango-L] A change in my milonga routine

JOANNEPROCHASKA@aol.com JOANNEPROCHASKA at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 14:19:27 EST 2007

Dear Janis,
This is one of the most beautiful accounts of dancing in BsAs that I have
ever heard.  It was not all sloppy with emotional words that one cannot
understand.  It is straighforward, honest and describes just how the codes of  BsAs
milongas really do work to benefit both the women and the men.
I had a similar experience on one of my visits to BsAs.
I agree that this method really teaches a woman PATIENCE.  In our world
today, that is a very hard quality to practice and to achieve, especially with peer
pressure to NOT achieve it (if you know what I mean).
Happy dancing, one tanda at a time!
Joanne Pogros
Cleveland, Ohio