[Tango-A] NA-C: Montreal International Tango Festival is back with a special Champions Edition

Sylvi Belleau belleautango at yahoo.ca
Thu May 21 21:52:06 EDT 2015

47 classes | 12 dancers | 6 milongas | 4 shows | 3 orchestras | 2  5 @ 7 | 1 Dance-dinner1  city | Montreal
Dear tangueros,
We are happy to invite you to participate to our 13th Tango Festival from August 11th to 16th 2015.
Have a taste of  magic at Montreal International Tango Festival. Enjoy 6 days where dance, music and pure pleasure will be at our yearly rendez-vous for our summer edition.  Join us for some of classes offered by top dancers. Dance along the beautiful St-Lawrence on live music performed by our guest orchestra from Buenos Aires. Moreover, this year is very special. Indeed, the Rialto Theatre opens its door to the highly recognised tango dancers : winners of the World cup in “Tango Salon” and “Tango Escenario”.
New items: Dance-supper with the tastes of Rio de la Plata at St-James Theatre, Argentinian movie evening at Rialto and more activities to come---Our guest dancers:Cristina Sosa & Daniel NacucchioSilvana Nunez & Ivan RomeroInès Muzzopappa & Jonathan SpitelNatasha Agudelo & Diego BenavidezOne couple to confirmElyse Dagesse & Gerardo Sanchez---Our guest orchestra:Quinteto Daniel RuggieroQuasimodo TrioFiestango---Benefit of our early bird special, register before June 30thOur different packages : La Totale, Le Touche-à-tout, Tango Week-endIntensive initiation package for beginners
Most of the activities and all  classes will be held at Theatre Rialto: 5723, Ave du Parc, MontrealFor further information, please contact us or visit our web site.http://www.fitm.caBe part of the dance...
Faithfully,Sylvi BelleauFITM team
Follow us on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Festival-International-de-Tango-de-Montr%C3%A9al/198662873498207
Email: info at fitm.ca
FITM1650, rue Marie-Anne est, Montréal, Québec, H2J 2E1Tél: 514-527-5197