[Tango-A] Last-Minute: Tango week March 28 to April 4, 2015 with Filippo Avignonesi & Candela Ramos at VILLA LA ROGAIA in Umbria: Availability for 1 couple and 1 leader

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Fri Mar 13 15:29:30 EDT 2015

TANGO WEEK with Filippo Avignonesi & Candela Ramos at Villa La Rogaia,
Umbria, Italy

www.tango-holidays.com

March 28 to April 4, 2015

One participating couple unfortunately had to cancel.

Therefore we can offer an availability for a couple :

Last Minute Rate: EUR 695 instead of EUR 785 per person for 15 hours of
Tango lessons, lodging in double room at La Rogaia and half board.

We are also still looking for a gentleman/ leader

More info about this class at
http://www.rogaia.com/en/course-description/190.html

If you are interested please get back to us immediately

********

     Tango at Villa La Rogaia
• Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine
and more...
• Individual attention and intensive learning guaranteed (max. number of
participants 9 couples per class) !
• Registration possible also without partner !
• Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a
large garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno
between  Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted
double or single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday
appartments (for two persons).
• Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine.
And of course there is dancing every night.
• Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange
art historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.

 Book now at http://www.rogaia.de/en/booking.html

We look forward to hearing from you

Annette Greifenhagen  & Wolfgang Sandt

La Rogaia Tango Holidays