[Tango-A] EU-W: Spring Tango at Villa La Rogaia in Umbria: Win a wellness day

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Sat Jan 17 11:33:42 EST 2015

Spring Tango Holidays 2015 at VILLA LA ROGAIA in Umbria, Italy

Tango and Relax

Book now one of our Tango weeks in spring and win a wellness day!

For Valentine's Day 2015 we are giving away three vouchers for two persons
each for a wellness day at the thermal spa "Theia" at Chianciano Terme.

Read our latest blog post
<http://www.rogaia.com/en/blog-article/thermal-spas-in-tuscany.html>  about
Thermal spas in Tuscany

Book NOW your Tango holiday at La Rogaia in April or May!

Choose from one of the Tango weeks in our spring program 2015

March 28 to April 4, 2015 Filippo Avignonesi & Candela Ramos (intermediate
level)

April 4 to 11, 2015 Andres & Mira  (intermediate level)

April 25 to May 2, 2015 Wolfgang Sandt (improvers)

May 2 to 9, 2015 Steve & Debbie Morrall (intermediate level)

Offer valid only until February 14, 2015

Contact us immediately for more information. If you want to sign up please
use our booking form

Tango at Villa La Rogaia

. Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...

. Learn to dance Tango quicker in small intimate groups. Maximum number of
participants only 9 couples per class

. Individual attention and intensive learning guaranteed

. Practice what you have learned during your daily Tango lessons dancing
every night  after dinner

. Registration possible also without partner, depending on availability

. Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old country house with a
large garden and a pool. La Rogaia is situated in the hills above Lake
Trasimeno between Rome and Florence.

. Relax in your individually crafted beautiful double or single room (shared
bathroom for two bedrooms) or in  your own private holiday apartment  (for
two persons).

. Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine
freshly prepared by Mamma Ornella for dinner .

. Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.

Would you like to know what guests say about La Rogaia ? Have a look at our
guestbook <http://www.rogaia.com/en/contact.html>

We look forward to hearing from you

Annette Greifenhagen  & Wolfgang Sandt

Agriturismo La Rogaia

Via Campagna 17

Castel Rigone

I-06065 Passignano s.T. (PG)

Italy

Tel/ Fax 0039 075 845457

email: info at rogaia.de <mailto:info at rogaia.de>

 http://www.rogaia.com

By the way:  In order to reach an ever higher amount to donate we have
extended the donation period for "Doctors without borders" until January 31,
2015. Book your holidays at La Rogaia 2015 before January 31, 2015 and help
us to help!