[Tango-A] MISC: 2 New Maleva Shoes Models + Naming Contest!

Maleva Shoes jennifer at malevashoes.com
Thu Jan 8 22:14:20 EST 2015

Ladies,

We are excited to announce that our 2 new models of Maleva tango shoes are
now in stock! Nothing says vixen like a pair of red shoes, and ours are
rich microsuede with glam gold studs and a gold chain t-strap. Do you want
to bring out your inner pin-up girl? Check out our leopard and black
microsuede shoes, topped with an adorable black satin bow. Each pair is
$99. You can see them at:

http://www.MalevaShoes.com/malevatangoshoes

We need help naming the new models, and so we are having a contest on
Facebook! Take a look at the 2 photos posted on the Maleva Shoes Facebook
page (https://www.facebook.com/malevashoes) and enter your pick in the
comments section. If we choose your name, you'll get a free pair! (Includes
domestic shipping). Contest ends Sunday, January 11th at 5pm. Don't forget
to 'Like' our page while you are there!

Jennifer and Ney will be teaching at some cities in the US this Spring, and
of course, the shoes will be coming along for the ride! We will be in
Arizona April 2-5th for the Tucson Tango Festival (
http://www.tucsontangofestival.com). Hope to see some of you! Stay tuned
for more dates....

Sincerely,
Jennifer Bratt