[Tango-A] Bookings Now Open for 8th Edinburgh International Tango Festival, 22nd-25th May 2015

Edinburgh Tango info.eitf at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 08:21:14 EST 2015

Bookings Now Open!

Come along to the 8th Edinburgh International Tango Festival 22nd-25th May 2015

Claudia Codega & Esteban Moreno
Pablo Giorgini & Noelia Coletti
Jenny & Ricardo Oria
At the heart of the Festival is the Summer Ball, a grand event in the wonderful Greyfriars Kirk featuring live music. Three evening milongas in our traditional hall and relaxed matinée tango cafés will fill your dancing weekend from Friday evening to the small hours of Tuesday morning. Each evening features a show from our guest artists, while talented international DJs will keep your feet moving even after you thought you could dance no more.

You can also enjoy over 20 workshops, from complete beginners right through to master classes, taught by international maestros from Buenos Aires and Edinburgh.

* Full weekend passes start at £52 (approx €65) *
Edinburgh International Tango Festival 22nd-25th May 2015
Facebook event page - let us know you are coming!
http://eitf.org.uk/ - keeping checking for further updates. |