[Tango-A] The Google Calendar

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:05:51 EDT 2015

Dear Ashland Google Group
Just to clarify about the Google Tango Calendar, some people think because
its on my web site that it belongs to me. *It does not*.  It is the
calendar that is associated with the Ashland Google Tango Group and I just
embedded it into my web site for convenience..  When Nathan asked me to
manage this group, the first thing i did was set every members profile to
"Yes, they can post".  (both to the group itself and calendar).  However,
posting to the calendar is a little tricky and you need to have a Gmail
account and then click on the button in the lower right corner of the
calendar to add it to your own personal google calendar.  Then set the
Ashland calendar to the only one visible and you cn post to it.

Hope that helps...clay
--

<http://tangoclay.us/>  * April Muse <http://www.tangoclay.us>: Portable
Dance Floors *