[Tango-A] NA-W: Wanna be more involved in BurningTango (McCloud, CA June 26-28, 2015)?

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:00:25 EDT 2015

*Like...*

   - *Teach your own tango class?*
   - *DJ your own milonga?*
   - *Hold your own practica?*
   - *Present a lecture on your favorite tango topic?*
   - *???*

Well, here's your chance!  I've set aside nine 3-hour blocks of time on
Thursday and Friday before BurningTango and the Monday after in the
Mercantile Ballroom that you can rent for $60 per 3-hour block in the
Mercantile Ballroom--3 blocks west of the Main Ballroom.) Here's how it'll
work:

   1. This offer is being extended first to the BurningTango 2015 staff.
   2. In about 2 weeks I'll invite all pre-registered guests. *NOTE: you
   must be pre-registered to participate in this program!* (Click here if
   you're not registered and want to be
   <https://www.universe.com/events/burningtango-2015-tickets-mccloud-1KN64>

   .)
   3. The invitation will have a link to a form in which you can select and
   pay for the time slot(s) you want.
   4. All rental money will go directly to the Mercantile Exchange and is
   not refundable.
   5. I'll put the information about your activity on my web site, but it
   will be mostly your responsibility to promote it.
   6. You will be totally responsible for organizing, running and
   collecting any fees for your event.
   7. All money you collect is yours to keep.

Hope you like my new idea. I think it helps capture the spirit encapsulated
in www.BurningTango.us namesake (i.e., Burning Man

) and is probably the first time this concept has been offered at a tango
festival.  Hope you will consider participating.  Let me know what you
think.