[Tango-A] NA-C: Opening Night of the Chicago Mini Tango Festival

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 05:28:47 EDT 2015

2015 Chicago Mini Tango Festival
The 10th Annual Chicago Mini Tango Festival  starts this evening, April 9th and will end on Sunday, April 12th , at the Rosemont Hilton, 5550 N. River Road, Rosemont, . Registration for the Festival begins at 5pm this evening for individuals who have purchased Festival Passes, with workshops starting at 6:30pm.
Our opening night milonga begins at 9:30pm with DJ Vivi LaFalce from Buenos Aires .   During the evening we are glad to welcome Deputy Consul Juan Ignacio Camio of the Consulate General Office of Argentina to Chicago.
To see a complete schedule of the Festival  classes and milongas, go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/schedule.html
A limited number of individual milonga tickets are still available to purchase in advance for guaranteed admission.  Go to: http://chicagominitango.eventbrite.com/
Milonga & Practica ScheduleThursday, April 9:  9:30pm - 1:30am  DJ Vivi La Falce Friday, April 10: 4:30 - 7:00pm DJ Alicia Rico-Lazarowski Friday, April 10: 9:30pm - 1:30am DJ Luis Alberto Rojas (Grand Milonga)Friday, April 10: 1:30-4:30am DJ John MillerSaturday, April 11: 3:30-6:30pm DJ Jae Youn GrishamSaturday, April 11: 9:30pm - 1:30am DJ Vivi La Falce (Grand Milonga)Saturday, April 11: 1:30-4:30am DJ Vivi La FalceSunday, April 12: 10:30am - 12:30pm DJ John MillerSunday, April 12: 5:00-7:00pm DJ Jae Youn GrishamSunday, April 12: 8:30pm - 1:00am DJ Mariana Fresno
Our Master instructors: Susana Miller (Buenos Aires)Nelida "Nely" Fernando and Jose Luis Ferraro (Buenos Aires)Alicia Pons and Luis Alberto Rojas (Buenos Aires)Facundo de la Cruz and Paola Sanz - 2012 World Tango Champions (Buenos Aires)Monica Maria Fumagalli and Yatma Diallo (Italy/Senegal)
We are looking forward to your joining us at our 10th Annual Chicago Mini Tango Festival.  If you have any questions, please go to our website: www.chicagotangofestival.com or send us an email to info at chicagotangofestival.com.
Ray Barbosa Chicago Mini Tango FestivalAnd the 2015 CMTF Steering CommitteeMarco Mambelli, Phoebe Grant, Richard Miller, Eva Simon, and Richard Miller