[Tango-A] ADMIN: Important -- should Tango-A continue?

Shahrukh Merchant shahrukh at shahrukhmerchant.com
Wed Apr 1 12:43:05 EDT 2015

Dear Tango-A members,

There has not been much activity on this list, other than a few
organizers posting (out of habit, I suspect), but rather than make
assumptions about whether the list is useful anymore, I'll let you, the
members, chime in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ctTdoZtIXEFasRN9M0VzKSdTCEnofdtdiTE-1mQhWZQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Please click on the above link to take a simple 1-minute survey on your
use (or non-use) of Tango-A and whether you think it should continue.
You do not need to be logged in to Google or anywhere else to access
this link, and only consolidated results will be published. You do not
need to identify yourself (but may if you wish to do so).

The survey will be active for 1 week, but please do it now if you plan
to at all, so you don't forget (and we lose your input)--it's literally
1 minute and the survey form is mobile-screen-friendly too!

Please click on the link below to take the 1-minute survey--thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ctTdoZtIXEFasRN9M0VzKSdTCEnofdtdiTE-1mQhWZQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Regards,

Shahrukh Merchant
Tango-A administrator