[Tango-A] NA-E: Chicho and Juana in Atlanta - January 16-18

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 18:23:50 EDT 2014

Dear Tango friends:

Great news from Atlanta.
Remember the good times we used to have at the Atlanta Tango Festival?
We are about to offer a similar experience on a more intimate scale.

World renowned Argentine tango teachers MARIANO “CHICHO’ FRUMBOLI and JUANA SEPULVEDA will be in Atlanta January 16-18 for a weekend of workshops and milongas.

Save the date!

Available details, including a preliminary program and location, can be seen at www.atlantatango.com/chicho.html
This is what we can tell you right now:

- The weekend will include 10 hours if instruction and 2 milongas, with a special performance by Chicho and Juana.
- You will need a partner for the workshops.
- Comprehensive packages will be offered, no “à la carte” registration

Registration will be open soon. Please contact us to be added to a specific mailing list, or with any questions you might have

See you all in January

Angel Montero
Hay sólo un tango
www.atlantatango.com