[Tango-A] MISC: Black Lace, Not Black Friday - Special Offer

Gaia Banovich gaia at axistango.com
Fri Nov 28 00:30:40 EST 2014

You have waited long enough, the holidays are here! We have added two new special reasons to shop in our online boutique now!

10% off any clothing item with coupon SHOP2014 and free shipping worldwide on everything through December 31, 2014.

There are new arrivals in our carefully curated collections of gorgeous, feminine, sensual, and unique tango clothing from Europe's most sought-after designers - Flute, Miss Deseos, Tangolace for women, and La Gardeliana for men. We also proudly feature The Gift of Dance apparel, designed and made in New York.

Our professional shoes for social dancers, Bandolera from Italy, continue to delight clients the world over. Get your first - or next - pair of these amazingly comfortable, stable, and high quality tango shoes now. As one of our happy tangueras told us, "My Bandolera shoes have been super popular. They really are stunning and the fit is to die for.”

Happy Holidays!

Gaia
AxisTango
New York