[Tango-A] NA-C: Tomas Howlin / Jan. 9-11, Minneapolis

Pauline Oo paulinetango at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:32:54 EST 2014

Hello, tango friends,

Register today for early-bird prices, learning, and laughter with Tomas!

Born and brought up in Buenos Aires, Tomas Howlin encourages a natural,
relaxed, and skillful tango — one that is unique for each person. He
believes that how we learn is as important as what we learn.

Here's the plan in Minneapolis:

FRIDAY, JAN. 9
Connection: The 3 Bodies
8:15–9:45 p.m. All levels.

Milonga Flor de Luna
9:45 p.m.–1 a.m.
Cost: $10 ($8 if you take the class)

SATURDAY, JAN. 10
Pop A Wheelie
Find the turning points in your dance. Unexpected twirls and turns...
1:30–3 p.m. Intermediate level.

Breaking Rules and Codes
Playing with our habits.
3:30–5 p.m. Upper-level Interm./Adv. level.

TSoM Milonga
9:30 p.m.–1 a.m. (separate cost; location, see mntango.org)

SUNDAY, JAN. 11
Milonga: Drills and Thrills
1:30–3 p.m. Intermediate level.

Ghost Sacadas
Haunt your partner with shadow placement & positioning...
3:30–5 p.m. Upper-level Interm./Adv. level.

Abandonada/live music
@Loring Pasta Bar
6-9 p.m. (separate cost)

TO REGISTER or MORE DETAILS: Email me today!

Tomas has nearly 25 years of teaching and performing experience throughout
Argentina, North America, and Europe. For the past five years, he has
conducted several, popular teacher-training workshops throughout the U.S.

Cheers,
Pauline -- paulinetango at gmail.com