[Tango-A] MISC: Introducing 3 New Maleva Tango Shoe Models!

Maleva Shoes jennifer at malevashoes.com
Fri May 30 17:53:52 EDT 2014

April showers bring May...shoes! We have another 3 new models of Maleva
Tango Shoes in stock!

Introducing "Selena", "Dita", and "Cruella". Some features include
quick-release buckles, flexible suede soles, an adjustable width front,
crystal covered low heels and edgy spike studs.... Each pair is $99.

Maleva is dedicated to designing dance shoes that are always new, always
fresh, and always affordable.

See our new 3 models at:
http://www.MalevaShoes.com

 Of course, we will still be offering a new selection of gorgeous Comme il
Faut tango shoes every month. Scroll down the page with your size to see
the Comme il Fauts. Right now they are all on sale for $165!

 Sincerely,

Jennifer Bratt
Maleva Shoes
jennifer at malevashoes.com