[Tango-A] Tango in Vermont with Facundo Posadas

gerd hirschmann tangovermont at aol.com
Mon May 19 20:13:26 EDT 2014

Hello all Tango Friends!

We are planning a small event June 6th-8th, 2014 at the Landgrove Inn in Southern Vermont with Facundo and Ching-Ping Posadas. There is still room to join the group of dancers already signed up (but we will limit it to no more than 24 participants) for a quaint and relaxed country weekend dedicated to Facundo's Tango!
Details at tangovermont.com

And mark your calendars: Our 'Moonlight in Vermont' Tango Weekend will again be at the Brandon Inn, September 4th - 7th, 2014
It should be another exciting weekend, so far we expect:
 Facundo & Ching-Ping Posadas,  Fabian & Roxana Belmonte,  George & Jairelbhi Furlong,  Christy Cote,  Gustavo Benzecry Saba
& Maria Olivero, Ariel Barrionuevo & Lorena Gasse,
and DJ's Ilene Marder & Judith Schwartz.

We hope you can join us this year!