[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA....Night Life in Buenos Aires SIZZLES!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sat May 17 13:50:37 EDT 2014

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them,view it in your
browser
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=28&key=36165c62f7b7df72863d470d73302627&subid=573-Pc0rp2pfaDccxN&tmpl=component)

There is a beat to the rhythm of the people walking on the street. Rain or
shine, they shuffle along with a variety of colorful umbrellas.
In addition to the multitude of choices for milongas on a daily basis; there
is Theatre Colon, Theatre Row on Corrientes and the magic of the
brilliant Tango Shows such as at Cafe de los Angelitos and the incredible
Tango Porteno in it's seductive Arte' Deco showplace.

Great restaurants abound, lines start to gather at 10 p.m. and many options
are open to diners until the wee hours of the morning.
Walk to as many as 39 milongas from our front door....need I say more?

CASA LUNA
(http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=101
 ), Buenos Aires

Not interested any more? Unsubscribe