[Tango-A] NA-E: 4th Annual Philadelphia International Tango Festival (May 23-26, 2014)

Meredith Klein meredithleeklein at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:16:58 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

The Philadelphia International Tango Festival starts just THREE WEEKS from
today.  We have already received registrations from all over the country,
and even from overseas, and are gearing up for our biggest festival yet.

Our fantastic festival staff includes teachers/performers: Silvina Valz &
Andres Amarilla (Buenos Aires), Javier Antar & Kara Wenham (Buenos Aires,
Marina Kenny & Guillermo Cerneaz (Buenos Aires), Adam Hoopengarnder & Ciko
Tanik (New York City) and Monica Moya (Buenos Aires), teaching yoga!

And exceptional DJs: Travis Widrick. J. Abling, Manuk Colakyan. Adam
Hoopengardner, Marc Hussner and Ciko Tanik!!!

We have two beautiful venues, a wonderfully welcoming tango community, and
an awesome city to explore... Really, there's nowhere else you should be
Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Complete information and pre-registration (through May 18) is available at
http://philadelphiatangofestival.com.  The advanced and partners-only
classes are about to sell out, so if you may be interested in taking those
classes, it is recommended that you register right away.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks so much!

Meredith
meredithklein at gmail.com (note different email)